Thursday, April 30, 2009

Well....IT'S A....

Well I am sorry to keep some of you in suspense. We are not 100%-but like 97% sure what the gender of this little one growing inside of me might be.
It's a GIRL!!! It's a GIRLS!!! It's a GIRL!!! It's a GIRL!!!
Yes that is correct-we will be seeing more pink at our home. Mj is more than happy and knows just how to handle them (that is until they are hitting teenager years) :(!!
Sorry that some of you are wrong--I was fooled for a little while by how different this pregnancy is going, but so happy to welcome girl #3 to the Morgan family!!

4 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

Yeah for girls! I love little girls.

Dannenbergs said...

Wow! Congratulations! How far along are you?

Julie and Rick Morgan said...

The third girl is always the sweetest. Watch our for the middle one. Just kidding, we love our three girls and hope you have as much fun with yours.

The Wheelers said...

Congrats!!! Having only one girl (and only one child) I have NO advice and can offer only my excitement for having another girl!