Mj has started construction on the girls room and is making it look so cute. I am very excited and want to give you before & after images of the room as it progresses. He has worked very hard on this because he is limited on time now!! Thanks Mj for not being afraid to do something you haven't done before, you are AMAZING!!

Mj hard at work putting base boards & trim into place!


The beginning of wall texture. It is really starting to look like a room.



The shelves Mj made for the closet. He also has a horizontal shelf across the top.

Framed doors YAH!! He had to rebuild the door way completely.
What a great job he did.


The shelves Mj made for the closet. He also has a horizontal shelf across the top.
Cute beadboard wall with shelf & coat hooks.

The finished primed produect. This is where he is putting 5 square mirrors--isn't it cute!!!:)))



The finished primed produect. This is where he is putting 5 square mirrors--isn't it cute!!!:)))


What the bay window looked like to begin with then afterwards.

He made the little window sills under all 3 windows. He said he wasn't sure he wanted to do this for all the new window sills needed in our home!!!

The beginning of what will be the cutest little princess castle bed. Mj came up with this design and is creating everything from scratch! I am so proud of what he can do (which is almost anything he wants).

He made the little window sills under all 3 windows. He said he wasn't sure he wanted to do this for all the new window sills needed in our home!!!

The beginning of what will be the cutest little princess castle bed. Mj came up with this design and is creating everything from scratch! I am so proud of what he can do (which is almost anything he wants).






4 comments:
Geez, does he hire out? That looks like it will be darling. Can't wait to see the complete finished product!
MJ, that is AMAZING! Seriously, I am impressed. Very cool.
And Sherilyn, congrats on the baby! I'm very excited for you and will be anxiously waiting to hear if it's a boy or a girl.
So, when Mike is done with your girls room, maybe he can come do Kaylee's.
Can you build a bed like that for me? I have always wanted my very own princess castle bed. I don't think Matt will mind.
Post a Comment