Thursday, April 30, 2009

Easter 2009

Okay better late then never!! This is Easter morning-don't you love McKynna's curlers in her hair!! This is the only way to make her the curls stay for this one!
They were so happy to see what treats they got in their baskets this year. They got a princess kite to share--can't wait to see it fly. Lyndsey saw her dress and had to put it on immediately! She had to try the twirl cause all good dresses twirl really high!! :)




This is at the Uintah easter egg hunt. The girls did really well and had fun running after all the goodies. I am also retarded and forgot to take pictures of them in their cute easter dresses. It was such a busy day that we came home and totally forgot until the hair was totally messed up and the dresses were off. I will get some of them later.

These are pictures of the tulips in the front yard. I love it when all the flowers
bloom in the spring!!

0 comments: