Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kynaston Family!


This is our very last minute image we had taken in June of the whole Kynaston family. This would be by none of us looked the greatest and the clothing is not wonderful. We actually had a moment with everyone present and decided to document this moment. Of course I am 6 months pregnant which would be why I am hidden. In the last family picture on my parents wall I was pregnant with Lyndsey-- well she is almost 3!! Oh well--someone will always be pregnant in our family.

2 comments:

Shae said...

holy crap! i don't think i even knew that you had a blog...or that you're pregnant!!! what a great friend i am!! :( how are things going?!? i was just going through my blog list, and seeing who had blogs and whatnot, and found yours!!

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

Wow! that looks like a handful... I bet you all have a great time when you get together.

Nick