We had a little excitement a couple weeks ago. Mj got to call 911 and report a fire on the phone pole on our road. Our power went out of course and stayed out until 4:30 the next morning. These are a few of the action shots Mj took.
This reminds me of the time they burnt down that vacated house by our old house. The kids were camped in the front yard on thier lawn chairs like they were watching a parade.
I am 30 and loving life. I am a mother of 3 adorable girls. I am also a busy busy wife to a photographer. Mj is the love of my life and such a great Dad.
2 comments:
You think calling 911 is exciting?
Try answering it! :)
This reminds me of the time they burnt down that vacated house by our old house. The kids were camped in the front yard on thier lawn chairs like they were watching a parade.
Post a Comment