Saturday, May 9, 2009

Construction Zone part 2

The 2nd part of the constuction room is done! What do you think of the results???


This is when we installed the window bench before paint.



Here is the finished masterpiece! Mj worked really hard on this and the girls just love the results. We now have to pick carpet and also a cushion to go on top of the window bench and the bridge part of the top bunk bed. The girls can't wait to be able to really sleep in the new bedroom!! Thanks Mj for the hard work and quick time you accomplished this in. I love you!!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

simply amazing. Do you hire out. I am in desperate need of a handyman around my house. Mine has been gone to work for a year now.:)

R + M said...

Mike, You are hired! Love the castle bed.

Misty Moncur said...

Looks awesome!

Becky said...

That looks so great! Way to go, they are going to love it!

April said...

What a DREAM room for any little girl! I Love it!!! You have such a talented hubby!

Jaime said...

I've been meaning to post for a while now. That is exciting for you guys you make beautiful girls. I love the room too. i bet the girls love it. 3 has been pretty good, just trying to get back into a routine while i'm still tired from lack of sleep.

The Merk-ster said...

awesome! And by the way congrats! I didn't know you were expecting and that is just super exciting!