Joys
1. My family bring me great joy. From their cute smiling faces when they come running to me in the morning, to the attitudes they sometimes get.
2. My husband providing for my family and allowing me to stay at home with my girls brings me great satisfaction.
3. My huge extended family that I don't get to see that often, but will be there in a heart beat if I need them for anything.
4. Satisfaction that my garden is growing and producing food for my family to eat... I like to do stuff outside in the garden or with the flowers.
Fears
1. Not raising my children to have a strong testimony of the gospel and a great knowledge of the scriptures.
2. Not making enough money to pay the bills now that my husband is a full time professional photograher--scary stuff.
3. Loosing one of my children or my husband to death.
Goals
1. To be the #1 mom to my children.
2. To do McKynna's hair without her screaming or crying that it hurts (sorry inside story).
3. To go back to school after children are older and finish my nursing degree and become a labor delivery nurse or ICU nurse with infants.
4. To have enough money to be able to take my husband to Europe or somewhere big.
5. Have happy healthy children that love the gospel.
6. To loose 15 pounds and get back into pants I wore before children (hahaha).
Obsessions/Collections
1. I hate it when people are upset at me, I cannot stand it.
2. I am kinda boring and don't collect anything.
3. I wish I was more obsessed with my home being spotless, but I am not.
Random/surprising facts
1. The first time I flew on an airplane was when I was 19 with my old roomie Kristin to Georgia.
2. I had only seen the ocean 1 time until my sweetie took me to Hawaii 2 years ago.
3. I love to cook and make any kind of cookies for my hubby who is addicted to them.
Now tag, you're it, Tracy, Colleen, Brooke, Misty Moncur, & Jamie Atkins
Here are the rules: Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random/surprising facts. Tag 5 peopls at the end of your blog by listing their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment