Monday, May 12, 2008

McKynna's School Program

McKynna had her graduating school program for Kindergarten. It was really cute and they worked hard to remeber all of the songs. She was very nervous that morning and thought she was feeling sick. I told her to go to school and call me if she got worse..I think she quickly forgot!!

They sang cute songs like Old McDonald and some farmer dog song I hadn't heard before.. She did great and still continues to sing the songs at home for us all the time. I am so proud of her!!

This is when she had to annouce her song that they were going to sing. I wish I could tell you what that was, but she spoke to softly for me to hear. Does that surprise you at all??






She did a great job singing and we are all so proud of her. I can't believe that Kindergarten has flown by and I am soon to have a 1st grader on my hands. She is growing up way to quickly!!!

4 comments:

Misty Moncur said...

I can't believe McKynna is so big! Zach will start Kindergarten in August. But 1st grade, that's the big time!

Kristin Sokol said...

I can't believe she is done with Kindergarten....What is happening to us? I am turing 30 in a few months.

Remember when all we did was sing SheDasiy songs and eat free pizza from Adam? What has happened to us?

The Merk-ster said...

Hey! I finally checked out your blog. No I checked it out before, but you have so many posts it feels like it's brand new. Good job. I'm not as good as you at the whole blogging thing. But Eliza sure makes that easier. Cute family!! And I can't believe you killed your rooster! Way to go, I mean by eating him and not just killing him and burying him.

The Merk-ster said...

Scary, my little bro is getting married in August and we were wondering if MJ would take pictures. Leave me a message on my blog or send me a follow-up comment. I don't know what that is, but I clicked the little box that said you could email me follow-up comments. :)